Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 23 February 2022.
- An increase of 60% in searches and bookings for and from students have been recorded by India’s biggest online travel platform, MakeMyTrip, after two years gap.
- As per a study conducted by Deloitte, India to have around 1 billion users of smartphones by 2026 with the sales driven by rural areas.
- Godrej Agrovat Limited has launched a patented insecticide discovered by Japan’s Nisan Chemical Corporation, Gracia, in the Indian market.
- Samvardhana Motherson Automotive Systems has inked an MoU with Valeo, a Paris-based company, for its innovative lighting solutions.
For Apply Zero Brokerage Demat Account Online and For CrytoCurrency Trading Click Below Images
Must Read:23 February ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 23 February 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Cosmea Financial Holdings has announced the launch of Torus Private Limited, a wealth management business, and aims at achieving an asset base of USD 1 billion in upcoming years.
- Kia India has crossed a mark of five lakh units w.r.t dispatch across export and domestic markets from Anantpur Plant, Andhra Pradesh.
- Hero MotoCorp and Bharat Petroleum Limited have collaborated for setting up charging infrastructure for two-wheeled electric vehicles across India.
- Vipula Gunatilleka has been appointed as the Chief Financial Officer of Jet Airways.
Must Read:What is a Bitcoin and How does it Work?
Latest business news India today 23 February 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Bangalore International Airport Limited has partnered with a digital customer engagement company, R360, for designing, executing, and management of customer engagement programs for passengers using airports.
- Investcorp, a PE firm, has made an investment of Rs 130 crores in Mumbai-based V-Ensure Pharma Technologies along with participation from Tanas Capital.
- Great Learning, a group company of Byju’s, has acquired a talent recruitment automation platform, Superset to provide students better access to opportunities democratically.
- Prayagraj Power Generation Company Limited and ZaaK Technologies have together signed an MoU for the establishment of India’s first Lypors pilot manufacturing plant at PPGCL.
Must Read:23 February in Indian history
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 23 February 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.