North Carolina sends St Peters home to set up a showdown with Duke, Kyrie Irving feels right at home in Brooklyn, and Albert Pujols is coming home to the Cardinals.
For a rundown of those stories and more, check out The Sporting News 7, a podcast that brings you the seven biggest sports stories in seven minutes at 7 a.m. ET every weekday.
Building on the award-winning journalism of The Sporting News, you’ll get all you need to know in one handy, bite-sized podcast hosted by Demetria Obilor.
Here are the seven stories you’ll hear about on Monday, March 28, 2022:
- MARCH MADNESS: Wins for North Carolina, Kansas to reach Final Four
- MARCH MADNESS: Reigning champion Stanford through to Final Four
- NBA: Kyrie Irving returns to Brooklyn but loses to Charlotte, LeBron passes 37,000 points but loses to New Orleans
- NBA: Boston goes top of the Eastern Conference, extend streak to six games, while Phoenix beats the Sixers
- MLB: Albert Pujols agrees to St. Louis Cardinals return
- SOCCER: USMNT on the verge of World Cup qualifying after Panama win
- OSCARS: “Queen of Basketball” wins Best Documentary Short, Shaquille O’Neal and Steph Curry among exec producers